THIS BRIEF STATEMENT DOES NOT DISCLOSE ALL OF THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY MARKET. YOU SHOULD ENGAGE IN SUCH TRANSACTIONS ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIPS INTO WHICH YOU WILL ENTER INTO AND THE EXTENT OF YOUR FINANCIAL EXPOSURE AND RISK. TRADING IN LEVERAGED CONTRACTS, SUCH AS FOREIGN CURRENCY CONTRACTS, ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC. YOU SHOULD, THEREFORE, CAREFULLY STUDY THIS DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES BEFORE YOU SIGN.
Forex Signs announces that all staff of the company (including all branch staff) may not trade on behalf of clients, in case such happens, Forex Signs is not responsible for the losses occurred. If the operating subsidiaries or branch office conducts such operation emerging from our authorization, the company assumes no responsibility.
1. EFFECTS OF LEVERAGE OR “GEARING.” The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in the currency market, because of the small margin requirements, can work against you, as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses, as well as large gains. This brief statement cannot disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of the FOREX markets.
2. STRATEGIES USED TO LIMIT LOSSES FREQUENTLY ARE NOT EFFECTIVE. The placing of certain orders (e.g., "stop-loss" order, where permitted under local law, or "stop-limit" orders) which are intended to limit loss, to a certain degree, may not be effective due to market conditions and may make it impossible to execute such orders. Strategies integrating combinations of positions, such as spread and straddle positions, may be as risky as taking simple, long, or short positions.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTS. You should consult with your personal advisors (i.e. attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, etc.) in regards to the terms and conditions of the specific currencies that you are trading and associated obligations.
4. SUSPENSION OR RESTRICTION OF TRADING AND PRICING RELATIONSHIPS. Market conditions (e.g., illiquidity) and/or the operation of the rules of certain markets (e.g., suspension of trading in any currency because of price limits, government intervention or “circuit breakers”) may increase the risk of loss by making it difficult or impossible to affect transactions or to liquidate or offset positions held by you.
5. DEPOSITED CASH AND PROPERTY. You should become familiar with the protections accorded money or other property deposited for domestic and foreign transactions, particularly in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of depository institution, clearinghouse, and/or counterparties. The extent to which you may recover money or property held by depository institution, clearinghouse, and/or counterparties may be governed by specific legislation or local rules. In some jurisdictions, property which has been specifically identifiable as your own will be prorated in the same manner as cash for purposes of distribution in the event of a shortfall.
6. COMMISSION AND OTHER CHARGES. Before you begin to trade, you should obtain a clear explanation of all commission, fees, and other charges for which you will be liable and responsible. These charges will affect your net profit (if any) or could increase losses.
7. TRANSACTIONS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. Transactions in currencies of foreign countries or other jurisdictions, including markets formally linked to a domestic market, may expose you to additional risk. Such markets may be subject to regulation and offer different or diminished investor protection. Before you engage in any trade, you should inquire about any rules relevant to the particular transactions.
8. NO GUARANTEE FOR THE RESULT OF TRADING. No one is able to guarantee against loss or guarantee profit. The undersigned acknowledges having received, read, and understood the foregoing Risk Disclosure Statement.
9. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE OR BACK-TESTED RESULTS. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit/losses similar to those shown.
10. TESTIMONIALS. No testimonial used on this website is indicative of future results. Past results are not indicative of future results. The individuals quoted in the testimonials used were not paid to be quoted. The testimonials used on this website are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated.
11. RESTRICTED COUNTRIES. U.S. governmental restrictions prohibit us from opening accounts with residents of Afghanistan, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Unita (Angola), and Western Balkans.
Forex Signs Inc. does not accept any retail Forex clients and does not deliver existing or prospective clients a Disclosure Document; manage or exercise discretion over any customer's account, guarantee profits or accuracies of our market analysis; and solicit, accept or receive from an existing or prospective client funds, securities or other properties in the name of Forex Signs, Inc. to purchase, margin, guarantee or secure any commodity interest of clients. If anyone who claims he or she is employee or affiliate of Forex Signs, Inc. saying differently, please notify us immediately.
Any opinions, trading recommendations, news, research, analyses, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Signs Inc. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Forex Signs Inc. utilizes financial information providers and information from such providers may form the basis for an analysis. Forex Signs Inc. accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.