There is no assigned date for the selected seminar. If you wish to attend the seminar, please send us a message through our contact us page. Thank you.Contact Us »
Major Currency Pairs PIP Calculator
|Currency Pair||Price||Lot 1,000,000||Lot 100,000||Lot 10,000||Your Lot|
The PIP CALCULATOR determines the pips value of the major currency pairs on the specific lot size for you to better manage your risk per trade.
How to use the Pip Calculator?
- Input the currency pair’s price in the second column of the table.
- Input the size of your lot in the upper cell if you are using non-standard lot.
- Click “Update” button to obtain the pip value of the currency pair on the specified lot size.
Other currencies with same USD pip value
- EUR/USD = GBP/USD, AUD/USD
- USD/JPY = EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY
- USD/CHF = EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF
- USD/CAD = EUR/CAD
- How much is 1 pip USD/CHF worth when its rate is at 1.7500?
- Put in the second column "Price" for the USD/CHF 1.7500 and press the "Update" button.
- The pip value for USD/CHF at 1.7500 = $5.71 (for one 100,000 Lot)
- This would be a more ideal user friendly instruction guideline to give users a better idea of how a Pip Calculator works if they have never used one before. Also the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD and the only slots that you cannot update price changes.